Every hiking enthusiast need a boot that can withstand anything while maintain its integrity and style—that’s why Columbia made the Newton Ridge Plus II Suede Waterproof boot. It’s designed with expert craftsmanship and superior materials, making it the ultimate companion for rigorous days out on the trail. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia’s list of requirements when designing and creating men’s trail and hiking footwear. These boots combine durability and comfort seamlessly while remaining lightweight and stylish.
Columbia’s signature technology is what sets us apart— it ensures high-quality protection and prevention. This men’s hiking boot features a suede and leather waterproof exterior to protect from trail to mountain range; drizzle to downpour. The advanced high traction outsole works hard to tread grip in every environment to prevent slipping, while the signature lightweight midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return. Responsive, supportive cushioning and super-grippy rubber outsoles are geared and ready for any distance and terrain: miles over rocks, grass, gravel, and roots. The combination of performance, durability and style make this Columbia Newton Ridge Plus II Suede Waterproof boot every man’s hiking staple.
Columbia offers our Newton Ridge Plus II Suede Waterproof Boot in multiple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is right, please utilize our sizing chart.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge Plus II Suede Waterproof hiking boot features our signature lightweight midsole for long-lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as our high-traction grip outsole.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Waterproof suede and leather make up the construction of this boot for a protective yet stylish silhouette and build.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: A lace-up closure ensures an adjustable, secure fit.
- DURABILITY: Metal hardware and a seam-sealed construction makes this hiking boot durable enough to withstand rain, muck, puddles, and more.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow.