- COMFORTABLE FAMILY SLEEPING BAG: Soft poly-flannel lining; Zipper and shoulder draft tubes keep the warm air in; Unzips on each side and the bottom for easy access; SuperLoft Elite fiber fill and double-layer construction work together to keep you warm
- TOUGH, DURABLE DOUBLE SLEEPING BAG: Warm from the time you get in flannel liner and tear-resistant taffeta shell can withstand years of use
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON Sports provides a durable compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag into; No need to roll it up and fight to get it in the sack; Simply start at the bottom and stuff the bag in; see our instructional videos
- SIZE DOES MATTER: Double sleeping bag is longer and wider than queen-sized mattress; 94×62 inches (239×157 cm)
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED; Reach out to our AMAZING customer service team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Canvas shell and flannel liner withstand years of use; SuperLoft Elite fiber fill and construction work together to eliminate cold spots and drafts
When you want to cuddle while you camp, choose the TETON Sports Mammoth Sleeping Bag. It will give you the best night’s sleep with shoulder and zipper draft tubes, drawstrings at the shoulder and around the head, and double-layer construction with offset stitching to eliminate cold spots. It’s filled with SuperLoft Elite hollow fiber fill—all these features work together to keep you warm and comfortable anywhere you set up camp. If you get too warm, just unzip the bag a little at either corner or down the side. The bag comes apart in two massive quilts. Includes its own storage bag. Here’s a storage tip: Stuff the bag in, don’t try to roll it up and then put it back in the sack. Like all TETON Sports sleeping bags, the Mammoth Sleeping Bag comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.